Reese Leyva is a first-time mom whose countless hours of reading about and researching pregnancy, birth, and gentle/respectful parenting have led her to one inevitable conclusion - moms and babies are amazing! When she's not writing or studying to complete her certification as a Childbirth Educator, she's playing in the dirt with her super cool infant daughter or cooking alongside her nifty artist husband.
Freelance Blogger at ImmenselySocial.com
Lori Hil is a freelance blogger and content curator with an AAS in Early Childhood Education. She now gets to combine her love of writing and teaching through the written word. You can find her all around the web, but especially enjoying the freelance life at ImmenselySocial.com
Writer and Photographer at Natalie Brenner Writes
Natalie is a freelance writer and professional photographer who is up for just about any crazy adventure. She guzzles iced coffee while changing diapers and singing songs in silly voices to her two sweet boys who are almost 5 months apart and both under 1. When not bouncing babies or reading books in the rocking chair, her husband works with at-risk children. Their boys joined their family via birth and adoption and they hope to continue expanding their family via adoption and possibly foster care. Connect further with her through her blog, Natalie Brenner Writes, Instagram, or her community Facebook Page.
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- 6 Sanity-Saving Baby Routines You Should Try - November 6, 2018
- Essentials for Camping with a Baby - June 27, 2018
- Why You Need the Baby Trend Double Expedition Jogger, Elixer: A Review - April 12, 2017
Founder at LetuKenya
Leah was born and raised in Kenya. She has a degree in psychology and divides her time between article writing, blogging and creating original African pieces. She provides her writing services independently and can be found odesk. When she isn’t hunched over a computer, she’s out being inspired by nature.
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- 9 Mama and Baby Yoga Poses to Try at Home - January 11, 2019
- 5 tips for surviving the holidays with your kids - December 20, 2018
- 10 Simple (but Effective) Ways to Save on Childcare Expenses - December 18, 2018
Freelance Writer at chrissiewywrot.com
Chrissie is a wife, mother of three children and two cats, a freelance writer, public relations professional, and Rodan+Fields Consultant. You can learn more about her business at chrissiewywrot.com or on Facebook (ChrissieWywrot) or Twitter (@Chrissie5213).
Latest posts by Chrissie (see all)
- What You Need to Know About Postpartum Depression - January 4, 2019
- 4 Reasons Why to Get Your Baby A Flu Shot - January 2, 2019
- Fun Facts You Can Tell Your Kids About Thanksgiving - November 20, 2018