You have seen that Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints are incredibly popular. Are you are wondering why that is?
The answer is simple. Aside from the fact that parents tend to hang on to everything their children make, from macaroni artwork to finger painting masterpieces, handprint gifts have a different meaning to mothers.
While children will only wonder at ever having been so small, mothers will always be reminded of the sensation of a baby’s touch, especially the little hand clinging to her finger. This gift reminds them of a unique and precious bond with her child.
Here are 8 of the classiest, most adorable Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints we could find:
- On mamapapabubba.com we found this incredible yearly handprint canvas which you can start at any age. We recommend starting as early as possible, and building the canvas from the bottom up by placing a small tile as low as possible when baby is crawling, then one above it when baby starts walking, and so on. This way, you get a growth chart as well; two Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints in one. If you are worried about the tiles being too low and at the reach of the baby, make sure it cannot be removed from the wall or that it cannot harm the baby. The best idea would be to do this in an area where baby does not have free access.
- The handprint family tree is another one of our favorite ideas for Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints. You can either purchase a tree print with a nice frame like the one on notonthehighstreet.com, or you can do your own. You can paint it on the wall of your house or you can use the pattern for holiday cards whenever your family grows bigger.
- Jewelry is always a good idea, no matter the occasion. You can have handprints printed, engraved, or molded onto any type of metal and into any possible shape. From necklaces to bracelet charms, these souvenirs will always be with her.
- A nice gift idea which combines something bought from a store with some handmade fun is the landofnod.com baby prints wall frame. Moms will have a beautifully framed memory and get to play with baby while making the print in non-toxic, air-drying clay.
- Another frame idea, but this time we offer an option which is a bit less homey and a bit more decorative and valuable. You could offer a gold gilt frame, specially designed for prints, like this one we found at potterybarnkids.com. This one falls in the category of classy and more elegant Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints.
- Another elegant option we found is the notonthehighstreet.com solid oak baby handprint keepsake. It comes beautifully detailed, as well as nicely wrapped, and it is a durable memory which you can hang or place around the house.
- Another item from notonthehighstreet.com is the keepsake box. We liked this idea mainly because it’s practical as well as nice, but also because this is something which can also be done by hand. Sure, it will not have the factory finish, but it can still be nice to make. Of all of the Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints we have presented so far, the box with handprints on the lid is something the child can enjoy for a very long time and distinguish from the rest of accessories.
- shopittybittybella.com is where we found this amazing handprint plaque model. This is a gift with a lot of personality and which looks like it has a story to tell. Another thing we liked about it is the fact that you can always make your own.
Although all the gift ideas presented here are accomplished with the personal touch of handprints, some of them can easily be done at home, making them feel even more personal and unique. Even without the nice factory finish, the center element which matters the most remains the delicate reminder of these incredible days. This means that whatever you choose for Mother’s Day gifts using baby handprints will look amazing and will be cherished.
Even without the nice factory finish, the center element which matters most remains the delicate reminder of these incredible days. This means that whatever you choose for Mother’s Day if the gift uses baby handprints it will look amazing and will be cherished.
If you enjoyed this article read our other articles:
- 10 Mother’s Day Outfits for Baby We Love
- 6 Ideas for the First Mother’s Day Card from Baby
- 5 Things to Do on Mother’s Day with a Baby
- Interesting First Mother’s Day Ideas from Baby
- Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweetheart
- How to Celebrate Your First Valentine’s Day with Baby
- Valentine’s Day Baby Names
- Valentine’s Day Baby Photo Ideas
- 5 Fun Ideas for Baby’s First Easter Activities
- 8 Fun and Easy Baby Easter Craft Ideas
Feature image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Gabriela (see all)
- Best Bottle Warmer for Breastmilk for 2018 - December 13, 2017
- What Is Teething Rash and How to Deal with It? - December 4, 2017
- Amazing 1st Birthday Party Ideas You Can Do for Yourself - November 29, 2017