Hoping to lost the baby weight easily?
Everyone’s body type is different. If you were not so fit before pregnancy, you can’t expect to bounce back into a fit body right away. However, if fitness is on your to-do list for a healthier, post-baby body here are some tips that can help you do just that!
*Remember to honor your body and enjoy time with your baby! You just did an AMAZING thing, giving birth. There’s no need to rush into fitness or weight loss at all. So, cheers to your post-pregnancy body! It just created a whole new human. Give your body some love and some rest before tackling any baby weight loss tips.
10 Tips for losing Your baby Weight Safely and Quickly No Diet No Gym
Emme was able to lose much of her pregnancy weight gain in the first month. No Gym. No diet. Here are her tips:
- Drink a ton of water
- DIY Weight loss tonic (see video below!)
- Breastfeed (spoiler: this is her MAIN way of losing weight!)
- Singing & Dancing (engaged activity with baby or children)
- Climb the stairs
- Hold & rock the baby (standing up)
- Clean your house (put on some fun music and enjoy it!)
- Enlist good posture
- Tuck in your tummy (exercise that tummy with contraction)
- Think Positive
Bonus- Squat with baby!
DIY Weight Loss Tonic Video:
Top Resource Posts For YOU:
Lose the Baby Weight for Good: 18 Real Moms Tell You How, Parents.com Bust a move with Baby!
8 Tips for Losing Weight After Pregnancy, WebMD Load up on Super Foods!
3 Best Ways to Lose the Baby Weight, Parenting.com Eat Smart and Move!
And Don’t Miss: FABULOUS BODY AFTER BABY…THERE’S HOPE! for inspiration and encouragement from other amazing moms that have gone before!
Cheers to a healthy body!
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 7 Things to Know About Breastfeeding in Public - July 16, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Baby Care For New Moms - July 12, 2019
- DIY Baby Food – 3 Easy Recipes to Get You Started - July 4, 2019