Looking for a fabulous body after baby?
Below are a couple of before, during and after pregnancy body journeys and how each mom got back into shape after their little one was born. It took determination. This is not about body shaming. If you have had a baby, you are a rock star! After all, you grew a human!
This is about inspiration if you do want to get fit after pregnancy and birth. Let’s take a look at two moms’ journeys and then we will jump into some workout resources that include baby so you don’t have to sacrifice your time together for the gym…
Body After Baby
And, for second or more time moms…
- Workouts Daily
- Started with Gentle Walking
- Continued Prenatal DVDS
- Harder DVDs
- 3 Day Rotation (BarreAmped, Cardio-walking first, then running intervals, Yoga)
6 Easy Home Workouts Get Your Body Back After Baby
You can workout with baby! It can be loads of fun and you get together time plus exercise simultaneously!
Also check out:
Happy working out!
Featured image source: www.5050fitnessnutrition.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- Baby Care Tips and Trends From Around the Globe - July 5, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Baby Care For New Moms - June 1, 2018
- 8 Things To Do With Your Baby This Summer - May 23, 2018