Mayo Clinic’s book Baby’s First Year has advice from doctors who are parents too. It starts with Parenting 101 and travels through baby’s first days to more niche topics like emergency care and traveling with the baby. It then goes into a month by month breakdown. There is even a section on sibling rivalry, along with grandparents and family.
“As you maneuver the ins and outs of parenting, a little guidance and reassurance along the way can be of great help.” ~MayoClinic
Baby’s First Year
In Chapter 1, Welcome To Parenthood, Your Baby’s First Year has some parenting tips:
- Relish the time
- Trust your instincts
- Check your expectations
- Be patient
- Take care of yourself
- Take care of your relationship
Remember that parenting is an adventure; enjoy the journey!
You can Purchase Baby’s First Year, Mayo Clinic on Amazon or head to your local library to check out a copy.
Baby’s First Year has advice on so many topics!
- Feeding for good nutrition
- Healthy sleeping habits for baby
- Dealing with the crying and fuzziness that will come
- Common illnesses
- And more!
Also, check out the YouTube Playlist: Ask The Mayo Mom
6 Top Tips for Parents – #AskTheMayoMom
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- 7 Things to Know About Breastfeeding in Public - July 16, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Baby Care For New Moms - July 12, 2019
- DIY Baby Food – 3 Easy Recipes to Get You Started - July 4, 2019