Are you looking for fun summer activities that you can enjoy outdoors with your baby?
Look no further. This post is for you!
As George R.R. Martin said:
“Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.”
So take advantage of it and enjoy!
Summer Activities To Try With Your Baby
- Splash in a kiddie pool.
- Visit the zoo.
- Collect nature items and feel their texture.
- Go berry picking.
- Visit a watermelon farm.
- Play with streamers in the wind.
- Read books outside under a big tree.
- Have a picnic.
- Go on a nature walk.
- Head to the state or county fair to enjoy the sights, smells, and sounds.
- Take a beach vacay.
- Finger paint outside.
- Blow bubbles.
- Take blocks outside and build something.
- Use musical instruments to follow along with nursery rhymes.
Summer Must Try Activities & DIY with Toddlers, Babies, Kids!
Happy Summer Fun!
“Summertime is always the best of what might be.” ~Charles Bowden
“Rejoice as summer should…chase away sorrows by living.” ~Melissa Marr
“Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” ~Jenny Han
“Then followed that beautiful season… Summer….
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.”
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
For more related articles read our other posts:
Featured image source: www.pixabay.com
Latest posts by Lori (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Baby Care For New Moms - June 1, 2018
- 8 Things To Do With Your Baby This Summer - May 23, 2018
- 10 Life-Altering Baby Care Hacks - April 18, 2018