What Are the Best Dual Breast Pumps Today?
If you‘ve decided that you‘re going to breastfeed, there‘s one thing you just got to have: a good breast pump.
Whether it will be because you have to work, breastfeeding isn‘t going as planned, or it’s for babysitting situations, there comes a time where you‘ll need one.
These are common problems for women today so a good breast pump is crucial. We‘ve looked around and found the absolute best for you.
The Top 5 Best Dual Breast Pumps
It comes in a really stylish bag and has two neatly built-in bottle holders, so there‘s a minimum chance for spills. The battery pack included allows you to pump anywhere, at any time, which always comes in handy.
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced also contains this fabulous removable cooler bag with a contoured ice pack that can hold up to 4 bottles to keep the milk cool so you don‘t have to be afraid that it will go sour.
With the speed adjustments, you can really personalize the pumping. The best part is that it helps you produce more milk and it’s so easy to use.
- The pump begins with an automatic fast speed for letdown then adjusts to regular on its own or when you push a button.
- A lot of extra space in the bag.
- The icepack can hold the milk cold through the whole day.
- It drains the batteries like crazy.
- Not ideal for traveling.
- Not possible to control the speed and suction independent of each other.
It has a closed system so there‘s no chance that the milk can get in the tubes or places it shouldn‘t go. It has this cool night light with two levels and a timer so you can decide how long it should pump and the breast pump just shuts off after that time.
This dual electric breast pump is so smart because you can use it as a double or single breast pump, whatever suits you best. The pump starts in a comfortable “massage mode,“ a short and shallow pumping, which is designed to get the milk flowing.
The breast pump will then switch to a deeper and slower pumping, just like your baby nurses. This feature is ideal for women who have trouble getting a letdown since you can switch back and forth like you, please.
The Spectra Baby USA Double/Single Breast Pump is silent and can be fully personalized.
- Super quiet and pretty portable.
- Massage feature makes pumping really comfortable.
- It has a memory function so the pump remembers your settings.
- Takes a long time to charge the battery at first fully.
- Doesn’t fit with parts from other breast pumps or other types of bottles.
- When not using the backflow valves, you need to pay attention to your tubing.
It has adjustable speed settings, two Personal Fit breast shields, which helps to keep the pumping comfortable and a stylish microfiber tote.
It also has a really nice digital display that can work as a night light, a timer and even a memory button so that you can always use the pumping pattern that you’ve chosen without much fuss.
The best part about this electric double breast pump is the 2-phase Expression technology that has proven to help you produce more milk in less time and a removable cooler bag for 4 bottles. The Medela Freestyle Breast Pump can be used with every mom’s lifestyle as it is easy to carry around.
- Really light and therefore extremely portable.
- The valves and tubes are easy to deal with.
- Easy to pump in places with no outlets.
- Battery can take up to 24 hours to fully recharge.
- Hands-free system does not work very well.
The First Years Breastflow Memory Pump Y4947
It has a really easy to use touch screen which is backlit, and you can enter the milk volume you want for each pumping session.
This breast pump automatically saves and tracks up to 10 sessions so you can see if there’s any difference in the pumping sessions. This breast pump can be used with both breast flow and gum drop wide neck bottles, and you can just pump directly into them.
It comes in a modern, custom designed tote bag with room for anything you’ll need, plus a cooler bag. It includes a two 5 oz. Breast flow bottles, 2 sizes of flex-fit breast shields to make the pumping more comfortable for you and a rechargeable battery pack.
The best part about this dual electric breast pump is that with the unique handle, you can double pump with only one hand!
- Speed and suction are independently adjustable.
- Easily put together and taken apart for cleaning.
- The display allows you to time and logs your sessions.
- Not good suction.
- Needs a better battery life.
- Not for large breasts.
Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump, BPA-free
It has this great LCD screen with timer and the technology mimics a babies nursing pattern.
It’s BPA (bisphenol A, an industrial chemical) free and the clean design along with the closed system prevents milk going back up in the tubes or motor, which minimizes the chances of bacteria and mold growth.
This double electric breast pump is really easy to use and easy to clean since you don’t need to clean the tubes because of the closed system. It includes among other things, two 5 ounce Lansinoh mOmma Bottles, two breastmilk storage bags and a cool tote bag.
The best part is the comfortable, compact size and the quiet motor.
- Gentle for a first time breastfeeding/pumping.
- Good visual representation of the suction.
- Quickly battery powered by regular batteries.
- Hard to adjust the speed yourself.
- Nipple flanges only come in one size and are hard plastic.
- The parts are not tight fitting.
Choosing the best dual breast pump might be easy for some, but for others, they feel like they’re in the deep sea. This list of best dual breast pumps should help everyone find the one, among the best sellers today, which fits perfectly for you and your needs.
Featured image source: www.amazon.com