Mother’s Day is just around the corner and there are few things more special than capturing some precious moments with your baby. Need some baby picture ideas for Mother’s Day?
Whether your session is for Mother’s Day weekend, on Mother’s Day, or simply sometime in May and in honor of Mother’s day, we hope you’ll take the time and make the investment to document moments like these! Here are our top ten baby picture ideas for Mother’s Day to help you plan your photo session.
Spend some time getting all dolled up; dress your little one up, too, and head out for a beautiful spring photo shoot! Capture the sweetness of your love.
Like Mother, Like Daughter
If you’re expecting another little one to join your family, be sure you snap a photo similar to this sweet one below.
Doing What You Love Together
Are you into yoga? Ask your photographer to take a few of you doing the things you two love most.
Capture close-ups of the intimacy between you and your precious baby or toddler. Holding hands is an act to cherish. If your baby isn’t quite holding your hand, have him or her grasp onto your finger and ask your photographer to capture that.
There is nothing quite like doing an at home lifestyle session. As a mama to a new baby, you are most likely home a lot with your new baby – documenting the reality of life at home is true preciousness!
We hope these baby picture ideas for Mother’s Day inspire you to capture some wonderful moments with your little one!
Whether your mama-baby photos are fancy and dressed up or are inside and more lifestyle, be sure to celebrate Mother’s Day by capturing a few of these baby pictures. They are so sweet, so fun, and you will cherish them for years to come!
If you enjoyed this article read our other articles about Mother’s Day and other holidays:
- 8 Adorable Mother’s Day Gifts Using Baby Handprints
- Interesting First Mother’s Day Ideas from Baby
- How to Celebrate Your First Valentine’s Day with Baby
- Valentine’s Day Baby Names
- Valentine’s Day Baby Photo Ideas
- Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweetheart
Featured image source: www.gettyimages.com
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Why You Need the Baby Trend Double Expedition Jogger, Elixer: A Review - April 12, 2017
- Why You Need to Use Shea Moisture Baby: A Real Momma Review - April 6, 2017
- Why I Love My TwinGo Baby Carrier: A Review - February 23, 2017