Baby’s first Easter basket definitely shouldn’t include chocolate bunnies or cream-filled eggs, but there are tons of other goodies for baby to enjoy.
Below is a list of 70 fun and festive ideas to make baby’s first Easter extra special. You be the judge of whether or not these products are suitable for your little. Please always ensure that the toys you purchase fall in your baby’s age range, making sure to watch for choking hazards and toxic materials (especially if baby loves putting everything in her mouth!).
- Monogrammed Onesies
- Board books: These books are the perfect way to nurture a love of reading in your children. They are made to withstand tearing.
- Bows and ribbons
- Storybook bible
- Bendy ball
- Inflatable pool for the backyard
- Swim diapers
- Non-toxic Bubbles
- Sippie cups
- Swaddle blankets
- Baby’s first piggy bank
- Easter bloomers
- Fresh food feeders
- Fisher-Price Sweet Treats Gift Set
- Lullaby CD
- Stackable locks
- Polo shirts
- Stacking rings
- Training spoons and forks
- Rain boots
- Closet dividers
- Stackable cups
- Growth chartBath crayons
- Travel size toiletries
- Burp cloths: Burp cloths make a nice addition to a baby’s Easter basket.
- Spoon, fork, and plate set: If your child is a picky eater, try getting them their own dinnerware.
- Hot Wheels: If your little one likes to make things go fast, why not get him some Hot Wheels?
- Night lights: Night lights are the perfect gift for kids. Make sure to get a red one!
- Stickers: Stickers are an inexpensive and versatile gift for children.
- Swim toys
- Hooded towel
- Arm floaties
- Play phone
- Kids purses: Give your little girl her first purse this Easter.
- Self-Inking Stamp Sets: These sets will encourage your child’s creativity but you should supervise whenever junior takes them out to play.
- Novelty erasers
- Snack catchers
- Suction cup bowl
- Car seat toy
- Character Band-Aids: Cartoon character band-aids will definitely make any boo-boo feel all better.
- Hair barrettes and bows: Hair accessories can make a great Easter basket addition.
- Bow tie and bonnet for Easter Sunday
- Swim toys
- Pacifier wipes
- Reusable food pouch
- Jumbo crayons
- Monthly picture onesie stickers
- Stuffed animal
- Baby sunglasses
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toothbrush sanitizer: This is definitely an Easter basket worthy item.
- Easter bracelet
Hope your family enjoys baby’s first Easter!
Read our other articles on Easter:
First published at www.iheartnaptime.net
Featured image source: www.godfatherstyle.com
Latest posts by Leah (see all)
- 13 Ways to Childproof Your House for the Holidays - December 14, 2017
- 5 tips for surviving the holidays with your kids - December 12, 2017
- Newborn to Toddler; Mental Leaps, Growth, and Sleep - October 18, 2017