Valentine’s Day just flew by! Can you believe it’s already time to plan for Easter baby photos!
Whether your baby is a newborn or nearly a toddler, Easter baby photos are a must. As a photographer and mom, I find it more and more important to document my child’s life. Time flies by so quickly. Looking back over the years of photos brings such fond memories, deepening our love for our littles. Who knew such love could deepen year after year?
First, here’s a tip. Let’s avoid these photos this year:
Instead, hire a local photographer at a reasonable rate. It is absolutely worth the investment! Schedule this soon as Easter is approaching and their calendars book up fast. Be sure you explain to them your hopes for this session, and that it is Easter-themed. Ask them what type of props they have to offer and if they have any ideas for what you can purchase beforehand to be ready for the best Easter baby photos ever.
Here’s some ideas for you!
1. The bunny baby
2. Naked baby with bunny ears
(Soft pastel colors are perfect for Easter!)
3. Toddler with a real bunny
4. Baby in matching knit outfit holding a carrot
5. Toddler/baby session outside with eggs, basket, Easter outfit
6. Sunday best
7. “My 1st Easter”
8. Baby in a basket of eggs
9. Naked baby with ears and eggs
(The naked baby photos never get old!)
10. Baby in a giant, half-cracked egg
(Baby is sure to have a blast!)
Whatever you do, don’t skip or skimp on the Easter photos! Most of all, have fun taking your a . Remember, the time flies by so fast.
Read our other articles on Easter and other holidays:
- Easter Traditions to Start with Your Baby
- More ideas for baby’s first Easter Basket
- How to Celebrate Your First Valentine’s Day with Baby
- Valentine’s Day Baby Names
- Valentine’s Day Baby Photo Ideas
- Baby’s First Valentine’s Day Outfits for Your Little Sweetheart
- 5 Fun Ideas for Baby’s First Easter Activities
Featured image source: www.shalimarbphotography.com